Everyone Belongs: Bringing Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) to Your Work and Workplace PanelKael Cruz, Nasreen Igbon, Dominique Ng
About this video
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) are hot topics in meetings, training, brainstorming sessions and briefs. We've heard the promises to do better. But are we actually acting on EDI principles? Join our panel as they discuss concrete activities and strategies to ensure DEI is a priority in your work and workplace and not just a talking point.
The panel will address questions such as:
- What activities and/or strategies have been implemented in your work or organization that improve EDI?
- How has your creative workflow changed to bring an EDI lens to your work?
- In-house designers are usually not in a position to make decisions. How do you ensure that those who do keep EDI top-of-mind?
- Most projects are collaborative, bringing in expertise from across your organisation. What strategies do you employ to ensure EDI are embedded in the project?
- What are some steps individuals can take to make sure we are doing our part to promote diversity and inclusion in our own workplaces?
- Kael Cruz | Product Design Lead, PC Optimum, Loblaw Digital
- Nasreen Igbon | Graphics Printing Lead, Protagon Display Inc.
- Dominique Ng Senior Designer, Creative Services Marketing
Moderator: Alan Joson, Provisional RGD Graphic Designer