Creative Currency - Hamilton or Toronto, ON
- Full Time
If you live and breathe everything that moves, this is the job for you. Creative Currency is looking for a storyteller who is everything motion design. We want someone who understands story beats, but also has a keen eye for graphics, and can bring static design to life through elegant motion.
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of motion design and animation, but a keen sense of traditional graphic design would be considered a bonus. This role sits amongst a team of young creative thinkers who are always looking for new and fresh ways to do things. We are a group of swiss-army types, one day working on a set of social motion graphics, the next working on a full-service ad spot. We do it all, and we’re open minded. This often means working under tight timelines to get the job done. The ideal candidate will have 3-6 years experience working in-house or at an agency. Position can be based in Hamilton or Toronto, and is a Hybrid role.
What you bring:
- Full breadth of motion design skills, from storyboard and style frames, to the final polished product.
- Understanding of post production workflow and processes
- An understanding of live action editing and workflow
- Be comfortable ideating and executing
- Working with our creative team to consult on best practices and recommendations for animated content.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere & After Effects.
- Ability to produce high-quality motion-graphics and animations.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects/tasks.
- Experience with static graphic design considered an asset.
- Joining a team of young creatives and working on major projects for Canada’s leading brands, companies and organizations.
- Playing a role in shaping the future of a new agency.
- Access to a full suite of camera gear and editing software.
- Macbook Pro, monitors, Adobe Suite and all necessary software provided.
- Bonus holidays around long-weekends throughout summer and week off over Christmas.
- Hyrbid, with option to work out of Toronto and Hamilton offices.
How to apply:
Share your portfolio + resume with Alex, email@example.com.